African Animation Network
The African Animation Network is a for-profit, talent-driven social enterprise that endeavours to build a sustainable African animation industry.
The network’s primary objective is to empower African animation creators and producers by providing support and advancing social cohesion within the African animation sector and does this through initiatives like Annecy MIFA Animation du Monde, DISCOMICS, FUPiTOONS and a partnership with Animation Magazine among others.
- Comfort Arthur as FUPiTOONS Festival Director (Ghana)
- Thomas Imboywa of NAICCON as DISCOMICS Head of Gaming & eSports (Kenya)
- Mounia Aram as Head of Content Acquisitions and Channel Distributions (Morocco)
- Doh Daiga, as FUPiVERSITY Head of Skills Development (Burkina Faso)
- Les Allen as DISCOMICS Head of Business Development (South Africa)
- Mbuotidem Johnson as Head of Advertising (Nigeria)
- Garland-Waide Bradford as Head of Communications (South Africa)